Welcome to College Hill Yoga! Housed in Grace Episcopal Church in the diverse College Hill neighborhood, CHY offers a fun and challenging Iyengar Yoga program. Program director Aaron Fleming is an IYNAUS-certified instructor, certified at the Intermediate Junior 1 level, who has been practicing since 1999. He is passionate about the Iyengar method, traveling to India twice to study directly with the Iyengar family. Grace Episcopal Church is located at the corner of Hamilton and Belmont Avenues in Cincinnati, OH. Namaste!
- Laurie Blakeney Weekend Workshop : March 7-9, 2014. More details on the workshop page.
- We have moved to the Choir Room! Grace Episcopal Church was generous to give us access to the beautiful Choir Room. The room has beautiful hardwood floors, high ceilings and historic stained glass windows. Stop by and see us in our new “home”!
- The upcoming FREE class is Tuesday, March 18, 5:45-7:15pm. This free class is appropriate for those who are brand new or those who already have experience with yoga. Aaron will be answering questions about Iyengar Yoga and the College Hill Yoga classes and then teach a sequence of poses. No need to register – just show up! Please bring your yoga mat or there are a limited number to borrow.
- We are now offering consecutive 4 Week Beginner Series. These are shorter sessions good for those brand new to yoga or those new to Iyengar Yoga. Pre-registration required.
- The 14 Week 2013 Winter Session runs Tuesday, January 7 – Thursday, April 17, 2014.
Our friend David Yearwood, of Portland Yoga Studio, giving a talk about Iyengar Yoga: