with Aaron Fleming, CIYT Intermediate Jr 3 and Alex Cleveland, CIYT Intermediate Jr 1
Aaron Fleming and Alex Cleveland (Crescent Hill Yoga, Louisville, Kentucky) will collaborate in offering a Deep Studies program in 2019. We will meet six times on Saturdays to explore asana, pranayama, philosophy, anatomy and additional related areas of practice. The schedule will be different for each of the Saturdays but expect to meet from 9am to 5:30pm. Optional homework assignments will be given to further our practice and supplement our understanding between sessions.
This program is for:
- Aspiring and prospective Certified Iyengar Yoga Teachers (CIYT).
- Students with a minimum of one year of yoga experience who want to advance in their practice and understanding of Iyengar yoga (but may not have plans to teach).
- Those who want to go further with their studies and practice.
- If you are not a current Iyengar Yoga student, please register for a weekly class with a CIYT.
- Aspiring teachers will be actively mentored in preparation for Iyengar teaching certification (and higher levels of certification).
- Iyengar Yoga is a comprehensive and distinct method. This is a program for those with commitment and dedication to Iyengar yoga.
January 26, 2019 (Louisville)
March 9, 2019 (Cincinnati)
May 11, 2019 (Louisville)
July 27, 2019 (Cincinnati)
September 14, 2019 (Louisville)
November 9, 2019 (Cincinnati)
$648 for all six Saturdays OR:
:: $600 for five, $500 for four, $450 for three, $400 for two, $225 for one
:: payment due two weeks before the first Saturday you will attend