with Aaron Fleming, CIYT Intermediate Jr 3 and Alex Cleveland, CIYT Intermediate Jr 1
Aaron Fleming (Cincinnati, Ohio) and Alex Cleveland (Louisville, Kentucky) will collaborate in offering a Deep Studies & Apprenticeship program in 2018. We will meet four times to explore asana, pranayama, philosophy, anatomy and additional related areas of practice. Homework assignments will be given to further our practice and supplement our understanding between sessions.
March 10, 2018 (Louisville)
June 2, 2018 (Cincinnati)
Aug. 25, 2018 (Louisville)
Nov. 3, 2018 (Cincinnati)
HOW TO APPLY
Please download and fill out the application form. Mail the completed form and pay the fee by February 15, 2018. You may pay by check (payable to College Hill Yoga) OR you maybe pay now (there is a 3% fee for online payment):
This program is for:
- Aspiring and prospective Certified Iyengar Yoga Teachers (CIYT)
- CIYTs preparing for higher levels of certification
- Serious students, with a minimum of one year of yoga experience who want to advance in their practice and understanding of Iyengar yoga (but may not have plans to teach)
- If you are not a current Iyengar Yoga student, please register for a weekly class with a CIYT.
- Aspiring teachers will be actively mentored in preparation for Iyengar teaching certification.
- Iyengar Yoga is a comprehensive and distinct method. This is a program for those with commitment and dedication to Iyengar yoga.